Water – a short film by Corrie JonesUnder - Art, Inspiration, Media
‘Water’ is an award winning short film by Corrie Jones about a young boy’s struggle to accept his fears, his mentally disabled father and his possible future duty.
Toby yearns for a life like any other 8-year-old kid, but his mentally disabled father is a constant reminder that life will never be normal.
- Winner 2010 Milan International Film Festival Award for Best Short Film (15-30 mins)
- Winner 2010 SHORTini International Short Film Festival Award for Best Short Film
- Winner 2010 Australian Directors Guild Award for Best Direction in a Short Film
- Winner 2009 AFI Award for Outstanding Achievement in Short Film Screen Craft – Cinematography
- Nominated 2009 AFI Award for Best Short Fiction Film and Best Screenplay in a Short Film
One thought to “Water – a short film by Corrie Jones”
it’s lovely but sometimes i felt like nothing was happening, not boring but like nothing is happening, a totally blank, i thought that there should of been a bit more into it.
NOTE: Comments may be held for moderation. If your comment does not appear immediately, do not repost. Any inappropriate or irrelevant comments will be removed. By submitting a comment you grant LivingDesign.info a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name in attribution.